Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Netgear WGR614 router rocks

As you guys know, I had been complaining about the Airlink wireless router a few days ago. Phew, I was able to return it back to Fry's. Now I have installed a Netgear WGR614 router and just for the record, want to say that it rocks! The entire setup took less than 10 minutes. The router had a configuration wizard built into the router itself. It also provided an option to bypass the wizard entirely. This is a great convenience to power users like myself.

I've turned on the WPA encryption and now enjoying superior security with better speed.

This is how a product, specially an appliance, should be made. Easy to install, easy to use. It works right the first time.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright Anand Jain 2004, 2005. All rights reserved.
Webmaster