Saturday, July 09, 2005
Useful netstat command for windows
netstat -b -v -o -n -a
Here is what the options mean:
- -b : Displays the executable involved in creating each connection or listening port.
- -v : When used in conjunction with -b, will display sequence of components involved in creating the connection or listening port for all executables.
- -o : Displays the owning process ID associated with each connection.
- -n : Displays addresses and ports in numeric form.
- -a : Displays all connections and listening ports.
Copyright Anand Jain 2004, 2005. All rights